- 1. Antibacterial properties. Stainless steel's rigid, non-porous surface denies microorganisms a place to hide and fester.
- 2.High corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is resistant to rust and the effects of acids and other corrosives, making it ideal for healthcare settings.
- 3.Superior stain resistance, making it easy to clean and reuse as needed.
- 4.High heat resistance, enabling it to withstand the extreme temperatures used in modern sterilizing equipment.
- 5.Flexibility. Stainless steel is used for all types of medical applications, from surgeon scalpels to storage cabinets and rolling carts.
- 6.Recyclability. When it's long life is over, recyclers can turn used surgical steel instruments into other products, making stainless an environmentally responsible material.
- 7.Non-magnetic properties. This makes stainless steel ideal for medical implants and other sensitive uses.
- 8.Affordability. Not only is stainless steel perfect for the medical field, it's reasonably priced.
- Chemical containers
- Medical waste receptacles
- And a host of other items, including trays, bowls, and many others
- Our stainless steel products not only meet but exceed the rigid standards set by private and public regulatory agencies.
- You can use our products with confidence, knowing that they're made with precision and quality in mind.
- Should you have a question or concern, we provide superior customer care.
8 reasons stainless steel is perfect for use in medical facilities
Medical professionals are in the business of saving lives. Every product they use has this goal in mind. That's why hospitals, clinics, and doctor's offices across the world rely on stainless steel as the material of choice for all types of equipment. Stainless steel has a unique set of features that makes it unbeatable for use in the healthcare field. These include:
The medical industry uses stainless steel for all sorts of products. These include:
As you can see, stainless steel is the perfect material for all types of medical equipment and instruments. But, to enjoy its full benefits, it's important to choose the right stainless steel fabricator. Stainless Fabricators Inc. uses only high-grade materials and the latest fabrication techniques. Plus, we're experts at integrating technology into every aspect of the manufacturing process. What does this mean for you? Simply the following:
Call or email us today for a free, no-obligation consultation/estimate. We look forward to hearing from you.