- 1. Stainless steel's high alloy content shrugs off the effects of wind, rain, and sun. This makes it perfect for your outdoor kitchen.
- 2. Stainless steel resists temperature extremes that would damage and disfigure lesser materials. This makes it especially useful for outdoor kitchens.
- 3. Stainless steel products are remarkably easy to care for. A little soap and water and a sponge or rag is all you need to keep it looking its best. After all, they don't call it "stainless" for nothing.
- 4. Stainless steel is stronger than most other metals. This means it will stand up to heavy use (and even occasional misuse) that would render products useless.
- 5. Stainless steel is an attractive material that will complement your outdoor kitchen, setting you apart as a person with excellent taste and good judgment. In fact, your new stainless steel outdoor kitchen will probably turn the neighbors green with envy.
- 6. Stainless steel will continue performing long after products made from other metals have made their way into the landfill.
Creating the Perfect Stainless Steel Outdoor Kitchen
Outdoor kitchens allow you to enjoy the splendor and beauty of nature while preparing delicious meals for yourself, your family, and for treasured friends. But, as you know, the elements can wreak havoc with conventional cooking equipment. That's why stainless steel is such an incredible material. It offers all the durability and weather resistance you could ever want at a price you can afford. Here's why we say that:
As you can see, stainless steel is perfect for your new outdoor kitchen. But not all stainless steel is created equal. Some companies use inferior grades that corrode easily, are vulnerable to scratches and dents, and might even contaminate food. These products may look great when first purchased, but they lose their value quickly as their defects become apparent.
To avoid these problems, you should only work with a reputable company, one that enjoys a well-deserved reputation for excellent products and superior customer service. Stainless Fabricators Inc. uses only high-grade stainless steel that's certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for use in residential and commercial food preparation environments. We employ state-of-the-art machinery to ensure parts fit together with hand-in-glove accuracy. Plus, our people go through continuous training to ensure they're up-to-date on the latest stainless steel fabrication and joinery techniques. As a result, your new stainless steel kitchen will not only look great, it will perform flawlessly for many, many years to come.
With all the benefits to enjoy from your own outdoor kitchen, why wait any longer? Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation/estimate. We look forward to hearing from you.